These versatile task cards show models and expressions for even number as the sum of two equal addends (CCSS 2.OA.3 or 2.OA.C.3). Kids can match them in math stations or centers, or play fun games.
2A32 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 2 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 2 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF EACH CARD SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet for matching, plus answer key
• Brief instruction cards and wild cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See versatile activities in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide.
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARDS FOR GRADES K-2 DOMAINS BELOW
These are numbered to match goals in the FREE leaflets for Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2. Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use later as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
40-CARD SETS FOR COUNTING AND ALGEBRA DOMAINS
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles (FREE)
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends (FREE)
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (8 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (8 sets)
MORE POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!