Activity Cards include:
Groups of Objects
Scoot Game Worksheet
How to use even and odd activity cards:
1. Pass out one card to each student. They use a dry erase marker if needed to group objects into 2 equal groups or pair objects. Then students stand on one side of the room if their card is even or the other side of the room if they card is odd.
2. Flashcards- The teacher flashes the card on the overhead. Students respond by writing even or odd on their whiteboard.
3. Scoot-If you want to play Scoot, number your cards 1-25 somewhere on the front of the card with a dry erase marker. Students use the Scoot worksheet to write Even or Odd for the card number where they are standing.
4. Hand each student an array card. They group the objects and write a repeated addition equation to match their picture.
5. Hand each student an expression. They draw a picture to match the expression.