Also included in
- This bundle has all my center games, task cards, and color your answers for Second Grade Math! You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read the room, centers, scoot, tutoring, Around the World whole class game, homework, seat wo$21.88$27.45Save $5.57
- This bundle has center games, color by numbers, and task cards for ALL of my Second Grade Math resources for a great discount! Please read the listing for a list of included sections. You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read$263.52$292.80Save $29.28
Are you a 2nd grade teacher looking for resources to review, reinforce, and remediate even and odd numbers? You will love how easy it is to prepare this Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Resource Bundle for your class. Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic math skills can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them!
My students LOVED Task Cards and Center Games & your students will too! You can dedicate one of your math centers, math workstations, as a task card center, and another center to be a center game center. By changing out the skill each week, your students already know the directions for using the task cards and/or center games. Your students will enjoy the freedom of math centers while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time!
Students can answer these 2nd Grade Math Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards in your classroom math journals or on the included recording sheet. These Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards are perfect for assessment grades for 2nd Grade! Your students will enjoy the freedom of center games while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! This Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource is perfect for assessment grades for 2nd Grade!
Have you ever been given a volunteer one day without advanced notice? A college student or a local business person maybe that the office assigned to you? These task cards and center game cards are perfect to give to the volunteer to work one on one with each student during the day. Place a small desk in the corner or in the hallway and your students will love some one on one time practicing their basic facts with the volunteer that day, in addition to making you look like an amazingly prepared teacher! Download this resource today and you'll be ready to go!
- Once your students are use to the expectations of using task cards, your task card math center can run all year with different skills from a variety of over 700+ of my task cards! Click here to see all my task cards.
- Once your students know the expectations of using center games, your math skills math center can run all year with different skills from a variety of over 1,500+ of my center games! Click here to see all my center games.
When it comes to the ease of prepping this Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Resource, all pieces are rectangular and easy for you or a parent volunteer to cut on a paper slicer. No need to cut around a cute turkey or round pumpkin task card, just rectangles with graphics that are adorable and eye catching to hold your students' interest!
Page 1 - Teacher Folder Cover - Cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards folder cover. OR add it to the front of a folder to create a moveable math center with the task cards and recording sheet pages inside of the folder. If space is limited in your classroom, a student can pick up the entire folder and take it to their desk for a portable math center.
Pages 2 to 4 - 12 Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards The directions state, "Select even or odd." Eight cards have ten frames and four cards have numbers. Twelve task cards are a perfect introduction for second graders.
Page 5 - Recording Sheet.
Page 6 - Answer Key / Student Self-Checking Page
Pages 7 to 18
>>> FREE BONUS FILE <<<
Twelve Page Letter From Me! This letter includes many ways to use Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom! The total number of pages on the TpT description page DOES NOT include these 12 pages. This is my thank you gift for all my teacher-followers for all you do!
Page One - A colorful cover page stating "Even and Odd Numbers" that can be used for a cover sheet for your file folder in your files. It can also be a math center folder cover for your students, by putting this math center in a folder with the folder cover, your students can take it back to their desk if your classroom space is limited. You can also use the cover page as a poster, placing it on the wall over your math center.
Page Two - Twelve center game cards with numbers for the students to determine if it is odd or even.
Page Three - Twelve center game cards with the matching ten frame answers.
Page Four - Twelve center game cards with cute crayon clip art and the choice of odd or even.
Your students can play this game in many different differentiated ways.
* match number to ten frames
* match number to odd or even
* match ten frames to odd or even
* match all three cards, number, odd or even and the correct ten frames
Page Five - An Answer Key that can also be placed in your center game folder to be a Student Self-Checking Sheet.
Pages Six to Seventeen - NEW REVISION ADDED August 2021
A new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
*** This Free Bonus is not included in the total page count! ***
*** Excellent for an assessment. ***
These Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards also include the answer key, which you can laminate and left at the center to allow it to be a student led, self-checking sheet. In small group lessons you can give each student three to four cards and they can help each other and review the Even and Odd Numbers skill by checking the answers that their partner or neighbor answered, keeping everyone involved! Keep your students engaged, alert and on their toes with this cute Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards Resource!
This 2nd Grade Math Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Resource has the Following Two Resources:
- Number Concepts Task Cards Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math Number Concepts Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math Task Cards Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math Year Long Full Bundle
- Number Concepts Center Games Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math Number Concepts Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math Center Games Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math - Entire Year Bundle
*** Excellent for a substitute teacher folder, or sub tub! ***
Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
Download this Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Bundle Resource to USE in your Classroom TODAY!
Please see the preview photos and preview file for exact details with real pictures of what is included in this Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games.
- Remediation and RTI groups
- Substitute teacher folders
- Scoot Game! Keep them all up and moving!
- Math Workstations
- Indoor recess
- Read the Room Game
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Morning Math buckets
- Math centers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Parent Math Nights
- And so much more!
This Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Resources Bundle are so easy to prep, it is perfect to give to a parent volunteer who is asking, "How can I help?" or your PTA / PTO volunteer room. It is also terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
- Twelve Even and Odd Task Cards Cards in Color
- 1 Recording Sheet
- 1 Answer Key Sheet - Perfect for a Student Self-Checking Sheet
- Task Card Folder Cover
- The 3 pages of Problem and Answer Cards are all rectangular and very easy to print and cut on your paper slicer.
- The adorable Even and Odd Numbers Covers perfect to print, laminate and use as a cover for the center game or as a poster, placing it on the wall over your math center.
- The Answer Key is one full page, no need to cut. Just print, laminate and place with the center if you would like your students to have a Self-Checking Sheet.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Bundle