Also included in
- Are you a 2nd grade teacher looking for resources to review, reinforce, and remediate even and odd numbers? You will love how easy it is to prepare this Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Resource Bundle for your class. Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on the$2.72$4.25Save $1.53
- This bundle has all the center games that I have created for Second Grade Math. You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read the room, centers, scoot, tutoring, Around the World whole class game, homework, seat work, so many way$5.76$8.00Save $2.24
- This bundle has all my center games, task cards, and color your answers for Second Grade Math! You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read the room, centers, scoot, tutoring, Around the World whole class game, homework, seat wo$17.50$27.45Save $9.95
- This bundle has center games, color by numbers, and task cards for ALL of my Second Grade Math resources for 20% off! Please read the listing for a list of included sections. You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read the room$186.94$292.80Save $105.86
- This bundle has center games for ALL of my Second Grade Math resources for 20% off! Please read the listing for a list of included sections. You will love how easy it is to prepare this easy to prep bundle for your math class. Perfect for small groups, read the room, centers, scoot, tutoring, Around$66.24$92.00Save $25.76
Are you a 2nd grade teacher looking for resources to review, reinforce, and remediate even and odd numbers? You will love how easy it is to prepare this Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource for your class. Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic math skills can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them!
My students LOVED Math Center Games and your students will too! You can dedicate one of your math centers, math workstations, as a math skill only center. By changing out the skill each week, your students already know the directions for using the math center. Your math center can be placed in a folder with the folder cover, see my PREVIEW PICTURES, and the student can take the center back to their seat if classroom space is limited.
Your students will enjoy the freedom of center games while learning and reviewing important skills at the same time! This Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource is perfect for assessment grades for 2nd Grade!
Have you ever been given a volunteer one day without advanced notice? A college student or a local business person maybe that the office assigned to you? These center game cards are perfect to give to the volunteer to work one on one with each student during the day. Place a small desk in the corner or in the hallway and your students will love some one on one time practicing their basic facts with the volunteer that day, in addition to making you look like an amazingly prepared teacher! Download this resource today and you'll be ready to go!
Once your students know the expectations of using center games, your math skills math center can run all year with different skills from a variety of over 1,500+ of my center games! Click here to see all my center games.
When it comes to the ease of prepping this Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource, all of the pieces are rectangular and easy for you or a parent volunteer to cut on a paper slicer. No need to cut around a cute turkey or round pumpkin shape, just rectangles with frames, math problems, and cute clip art, perfect for second graders!
This Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource is Also Available in the Following Bundles:
- Even and Odd Numbers Task Cards and Center Games Bundle
- Number Concepts Center Games Bundle
- Number Concepts Bundle
- 2nd Grade Math - Entire Year Bundle
Download this Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource to USE in your Classroom TODAY!
Please see the preview photos and preview file for exact details with real pictures of what is included in this Even and Odd Numbers Center Games.
Page One - A colorful cover page stating "Even and Odd Numbers" that can be used for a cover sheet for your file folder in your files. It can also be a math center folder cover for your students, by putting this math center in a folder with the folder cover, your students can take it back to their desk if your classroom space is limited. You can also use the cover page as a poster, placing it on the wall over your math center.
Page Two - Twelve center game cards with numbers for the students to determine if it is odd or even.
Page Three - Twelve center game cards with the matching ten frame answers.
Page Four - Twelve center game cards with cute crayon clip art and the choice of odd or even.
* match number to ten frames
* match number to odd or even
* match ten frames to odd or even
* match all three cards, number, odd or even and the correct ten frames
Page Five - An Answer Key that can also be placed in your center game folder to be a Student Self-Checking Sheet.
Pages Six to Seventeen - NEW REVISION ADDED August 2021
A new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
*** This Free Bonus is not included in the total page count! ***
- Use one page as a game board, cut the other page. Place all those cards face down. Have the students turn over one card at a time, solve and place face up on the board. If they are incorrect, the card returns to the bottom of the pile. The winner is the student who places the final card. OR, for a "no winner" version, the goal is for the students to solve the cards independently, but to completely cover the board together. This version can ALSO be played many ways. One way is with the answer page as the game board, another way is with the math problem page as the game board instead. With three sets of cards, you can have multiple ways to play with the game board style.
- You can also play this game with cutting all the cards and matching up the problems with the solutions.
- For movement, place the problem cards around the room and the student(s) have to solve the math problem and leave the correct answer card at that location. Have a second student check the answers to extend the game.
- Mix all the cards together, with two students, deal 5 cards to each student and then place the remaining cards face down. Use as a Go Fish card game!
- Lay all the cards upside down on the floor and use as a Concentration (some call it Memory) Game!
• Remediation and RTI groups
• Substitute teacher folders
• Scoot and Read the Room games
• Match Game
• Go Fish
• Fine motor skills work
• Indoor recess
• Morning work
• Emergency sub tubs
• Homework packets
• Math Night with Parents
• Math centers
• Early morning arrival students
• After school tutoring
• Before school tutoring
• And so much more!
This Even and Odd Numbers Center Games Resource is so easy to prep, it is perfect to give to a parent volunteer who is asking, "How can I help?" or your PTA / PTO volunteer room. It is also terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
- The 3 pages of Problem and Answer Cards are all rectangular and very easy to print and cut on your paper slicer.
- The adorable Even and Odd Numbers Covers perfect to print, laminate and use as a cover for the center game or as a poster, placing it on the wall over your math center.
- The Answer Key is one full page, no need to cut. Just print, laminate and place with the center if you would like your students to have a Self-Checking Sheet.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
These high interest center games are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
Determine whether a group of objects (up to 20) has an odd or even number of members, e.g., by pairing objects or counting them by 2s; write an equation to express an even number as a sum of two equal addends.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Even and Odd Numbers Center Games