This is a cute snail-themed evening routine chart for kids.
A great way to help kids learn responsibility, security, and independence! Can be used in the classroom as part of your lesson on life skills and then taken home to use, homeschooling, or for parents!
Comes in 4 formats for you to choose from:
1. My Evening Routine: Monday - Sunday
2. My Evening Routine: Sunday - Saturday
3. (Name)'s Evening Routine: Monday - Sunday
4. (Name)'s Evening Routine: Sunday - Saturday
1. Print out the evening routine chart.
2. Write in the things to do every night before bed.
(Ex: brush teeth, put on pajamas, read a story, wash face, etc.)
3. Laminate or put into a frame.
4. Place or hang it in child's room or some accessible space.
5. Mark off each finished activity in the circles below the snails!
Note: This is the pink version of the chart. Also available in blue/violet.