***FLASH FREEBIE*** Please leave a review if you download :) Thanks
Help your students easily remember the course of the events in the American Revolution. This product is used to teach the memory technique for students to remember the major events of the American Revolution using the "V" for Victory. It fits perfectly as a "Timeline Tuesday" as you cover the war. Every Tuesday for Warm-up students will draw the V and write in the events. This can continue for a few weeks until the students have it memorized.
Why Use a “V”? The “V” represents the American Victory. The shape of the “V” fits the course of the war for the Americans. The left side shows the Americans worried about the course of the war, the turning point, and the right side shows how the Americans have success and lead to their VICTORY!
How many Events: 7 events that include each event and why they are important in the course of the American Victory.
In this Poster Pack / Printable there are 8 options which include:
1. 2 Colored Posters / Handouts completely filled in
2. 2 Black and White Posters / Handouts completely filled in
3. 2 Black and White student hand outs (2 options) with blanks for students to fill in
4. Blank colored "V" Handout
5. Blank black and white "V' Handout