All your planning for Math is now done! This unit contains 15 full lesson plans for Unit 3, totaling 27 pages. In each lesson, you will find:
- A measurable student objective
- Common Core standard focus
- A unique lesson hook
- Lesson Procedure - including I do/we do/you do modeling cycles
- Connections to previous learning, other subjects, and the real world (often required on teacher evaluation rubrics)
- Four higher level thinking questions (2 are unique for each lesson)
- Differentiation options
- Assessment options
Your planning is finished! Enjoy your free time!
(Note: Parts of a lesson plan that apply to each class will be the same each day, but the Lesson Procedure is always unique).
(Another Note: I have a version available with Indiana standards. If you teach in Indiana, please contact me.)