This is the popular "I Have Who Has" game! The game is interactive and involves all students. There are 30 cards. It was created off of the Everyday Math Edition 4 Series for grade 5, Unit 2. The questions are in similar format to the questions on the Unit test.
The skills included are:
- Writing and interpreting numerical expressions
- Recognizing patterns when multiplying numbers by powers of 10
- Multiplying multi-digit whole numbers
- Dividing whole numbers with two digit divisors
- Converting standard units of measurement