All pediatric SLPs need low-prep, easy to access articulation materials. Everything Articulation File Folders has you covered from auditory bombardment all the way up through conversation.
And the best part... no cards, no sorting, no headaches. Just grab and go!
Research shows the benefits of focusing on a one to two sounds and working on them for a specified period of time OR until mastery. This product includes both research and ASHA's information about effective articulation therapy.
Download the preview to get your free copy of the research and set up instructions.
Each file folder concentrates on one sound and builds up (NOTE - blends folders are set up differently at the word level):
- Auditory bombardment lists
- Visual lip/tongue placement for sounds in isolation
- 30 words with initial sound position (divided by 1, 2, 3 syllable)
- 20 words with medial sound position (divided by 1, 2 syllable)
- 30 words with final sound position (divided by 1, 2, 3 syllable)
- 10 phrase starters to be used with the word lists
- 40 sentences divided by initial, medial, final, & mixed sound position
- 4-6 reading passages with mixed sound position
- 10 conversation starters
Sounds included in this download:
- initial /r/ and /kr-, gr-blends/
- /th/ (mixed voiced and voiceless)
- vocalic /r/
I am open to requests for new sounds (note - price will go up as new sounds are added so purchase early!).
This product is optimized to be viewed in Adobe Reader. If you do not have a free copy of Adobe Reader, download it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
❤️ "This is a great product! Everything in one place!!"
❤️ "So convenient; makes therapy much more productive!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Cheri, SLP and doctoral student. I'm an Ivy League graduate and creator of one of the first and longest running speech therapy blogs in the world, Super Power Speech. Since graduating with my master's degree in 2000, I have worked in schools, clinics, hospitals and private practice. I am a national presenter and have taught students around the world in my online courses. In my free time, you can find me playing soccer with my two teens or reading three books at the same time (in front of the fire, while crocheting).
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️