All pediatric SLPs need low-prep, easy to access articulation materials. Everything Articulation File Folders has you covered from auditory bombardment all the way up through conversation.
And the best part... no cards, no sorting, no headaches. Just grab and go!
Research shows the benefits of focusing on a one to two sounds and working on them for a specified period of time OR until mastery. This product includes both research and ASHA's information about effective articulation therapy.
Download the preview to get your free copy of the research and set up instructions.
Each file folder concentrates on one sound and builds up (NOTE - blends folders are set up differently at the word level):
- Auditory bombardment lists
- Visual lip/tongue placement for sounds in isolation
- 30 words with initial sound position (divided by 1, 2, 3 syllable)
- 20 words with medial sound position (divided by 1, 2 syllable)
- 30 words with final sound position (divided by 1, 2, 3 syllable)
- 10 phrase starters to be used with the word lists
- 40 sentences divided by initial, medial, final, & mixed sound position
- 4-6 reading passages with mixed sound position
- 10 conversation starters
Sounds included in this download:
- initial /r/ and /kr-, gr-blends/
- /th/ (mixed voiced and voiceless)
- vocalic /r/
I am open to requests for new sounds (note - price will go up as new sounds are added so purchase early!).
This product is optimized to be viewed in Adobe Reader. If you do not have a free copy of Adobe Reader, download it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
❤️ "This is a great product! Everything in one place!!"
❤️ "So convenient; makes therapy much more productive!"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Hi! I'm Dr. Cheri Dodge Chin. I have a clinical doctorate in speech-language pathology and 20+ years of experience helping children, educators, and families develop speech & language skills. I began my blog, Super Power Speech, in 2008 with the hope of engaging other speech pathologists and passing on ideas and resources. The blog is now recognized as one of the first SLP blogs in the world and has been nominated for multiple awards. While browsing, make sure to check out my courses and resource library with over 50 FREE downloads! Aside from flying around and trying to save the world, you can find me reading, running, or eating dessert.
⭐️⭐️ SUBSCRIBE HERE for access to my library of free speech materials.⭐️⭐️