Everything you need for an egg-cellent chick/chicken unit! There is so much in this unit including: journals, graphic organizers, daily vocabulary, fiction writing prompt, learning summary, life cycle cut and paste, life cycle book and more!
Here is a more detailed look at what is inside:
- A kid-friendly daily egg observation journal
- Daily Word of the Day to learn vocabulary in a fun way (includes teacher suggestions for vocabulary definitions)
- KWL chart that you can either project and fill out as a class or print out to add to a science journal/notebook
- Chicks Can/Have/Are page
- Our Chicks - fun graphic organizer to use when the eggs hatch! (great for a bulletin board display)
- Chicken Life Cycle cut and paste
- My Chicken Life Cycle book
- Fiction Writing Prompt ( also a cute bulletin board display!)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you would like me to edit anything for you!
Don't forget to follow me to be notified of new resources and follow me on instagram for more great ideas and fun!