PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Everything Earth Activity Pack from Beaker & Book includes activities that address the many parts, cycles, and systems of our planet. The pack integrates science information and investigations with reading activities, writing strategies, and group work to help students interact with the content.
This pack includes reading passages with follow-up activities:
· Exploring the Earth: Introductory Reading Passage with Anticipation Guide, Vocabulary Activity, and Unit Vocabulary Organizer
· Life Levels with Main Ideas and Summaries, Pyramid Graphic Organizer
· Biomes Abound with Biomes by the Numbers review
· Fossil Facts with Bubble Graphic Organizer
· Earth’s Remarkable Resources with Give One, Get One peer activity
· Dig into Soils with Tick Tock Talk Peer Activity
· The Wonderful Water Cycle with Quick Draw response
· Transpiration Trapper with Investigation
· Weather and Climate with One Sentence Summary activity
· Weather Wise with MiniBook notes
· Day and Night with Who Has the Last Word? activity
· Shadow Seekers with follow-up Investigation
· Season Savvy with a data collection activity
· The Earth Changes with a Science Review Poem
· Secret Words: Vocabulary Review game
We love helping teachers and students make deep connections with science concepts using literature and literary elements.
Please check out our other activities in our TpT store.