Some books call for a party, and Chris Grabenstein's 'Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library' is just such a book! Included in this download is everything you need to interact with Mr. Lemoncello's quirky learning style while your students read this book.
- a recipe for Lemonberry Fizz
- a printable copy of "Hurry to the Top of the Heap" complete with game board, directions, and questions
- printable cards for "Mr. Lemoncello's Indoor/Outdoor Scavenger Hunt"
- printable labels for your own Ana-Grams game
- printable signs for the various rooms in the book
- printable quotes about reading, ready to print and hang, in both color and black-and-white
- ideas for how to use all of the above!
"Hurry to the Top of the Heap" would make an excellent comprehension or assessment activity.
If you have any questions, please email me, and I'll reply promptly.
Be sure to check out my other Lemoncello products, including:
- Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts for 'Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics'
- A Linked Unit Study for Chris Grabenstein's "Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics"
- Olympic-Style Challenges for Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics
- Mr. Lemoncello's Library Scavenger Hunt
Please ask any and all questions before purchasing. I answer as promptly as possible.
These files are not editable.
Check out my Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts Packets to accompany these books:
Tara Dairman's 'All Four Stars'
Jennifer Chambliss Bertman's 'Book Scavenger'
Gennifer Choldenko's 'Chasing Secrets'
Gordan Korman's 'Masterminds'
Chris Grabenstein's 'Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics'
Joan Bauer's 'Soar'
Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
For more in-depth novel study, check out these linked unit studies:
Tara Dairman's "All Four Stars"
Jennifer Chambliss Bertman's "Book Scavenger"
Beth Fantaskey's "Isabel Feeney, Star Reporter"
Elise Broach's "Missing on Superstition Mountain"
Chris Grabenstein's "Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics"
Joan Bauer's "Soar"
Elise Broach's "The Wolf Keepers"
Intended for individual or single classroom use ONLY.
I LOVE positive feedback and appreciate your leaving it. Remember that doing so earns TpT credits for you and discounts on future purchases. If you have concerns about a product, please email me so that I can try to correct any problems.
Click the green 'Follow Me' button above to receive notifications about sales and new products being added to the A Nest in the Rocks store.