Some books call for a party, and Chris Grabenstein's 'Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library' is just such a book! Included in this download is everything you need to interact with Mr. Lemoncello's quirky learning style while your students read this book.
- a recipe for Lemonberry Fizz
- a printable copy of "Hurry to the Top of the Heap" complete with game board, directions, and questions
- printable cards for "Mr. Lemoncello's Indoor/Outdoor Scavenger Hunt"
- printable labels for your own Ana-Grams game
- printable signs for the various rooms in the book
- printable quotes about reading, ready to print and hang, in both color and black-and-white
- ideas for how to use all of the above!
"Hurry to the Top of the Heap" would make an excellent comprehension or assessment activity.
If you have any questions, please email me, and I'll reply promptly.
Be sure to check out my other Lemoncello products, including:
- Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts for 'Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics'
- A Linked Unit Study for Chris Grabenstein's "Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics"
- Olympic-Style Challenges for Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics
- Mr. Lemoncello's Library Scavenger Hunt