Products in this Bundle (4)
Build a kind, supportive, responsive classroom community from the very beginning of the school year!
Get to know students and families with simple, ready-to-print (or digitize) forms that give you all of the information you need to start your year off well.
Create a strong classroom community together with your students by having them brainstorm class rules, explore materials, and set individual goals. Then have students work individually, in partners, or small groups to complete a variety of community building activities, including reflecting on what makes a good classmate, teacher, classroom, and school. Finally, help your students develop that habits of mind to be self-motivated, independent learners and leaders with executive functioning activities!
Informational Forms Pack Includes:
- Student General Information Form (2 versions)
- Family General Information Form (2 versions)
- Family Hopes and Goals Form
- Individual Parent Information Form
- Student Health/Vision Information Form
First Six Weeks Pack Includes:
- Find Someone Who Scavenger Hunt
- Hopes and Dream Goal Setting
- Thinking About Rules
- Guided Discovery Note-taking Template
- Academic Choice Project Plan
Executive Functioning Pack Includes:
- Concentration (Breathing Exercises) Skill Practice
- Self-Control Skill Practice
- Prioritization Skill Practice
- Planning Skill Practice
- Time Management Skill Practice
- Organization Skill Practice
- Metacognition Skill Practice
Community Building Skills:
- What Makes a Good Classmate?
- What Makes a Good Teacher?
- What Makes a Good Classroom?
- What Makes a Good School?
- What is Your Circle of Control?
- How to Be a Bucketfiller
- Stop and Think Reflection Sheet