Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
29.64 MB | 95 pages
Everything you need to teach 4.NF.C.5, 6 and 7. There are enough ready-to-go drills, lessons, games, partner activities, writing ideas, assessments, and homework. There is even a writing connection included in this packet. There are more activities than you need to teach standards 4.NF.C.5, 6 and 7. These activities meet the criteria for a Level 5 on the PARCC Assessment. I have created lessons for special education students, as well as talented math students. There is an assessment for these standards too.
• Compares decimals to hundredths
• Used decimal notations for fractions (tenths and hundredths)
• Compares fractions with like and unlike denominators, by creating equivalent fractions with common denominators or by comparing to benchmark fractions
• Recognizes that decimals and fractions must refer to the same whole in order to compare.
• Shows results using symbols
• Demonstrates the use of conceptual understanding of fractional equivalence and ordering when solving simple word problems requiring fractions