Remind students to prove their answers with these bee theme, evidence-based terms posters for Common Core on display. Each poster has a term as well as a sample sentence.
Included posters are:
1. Heading Poster- Evidence-Based Terms
2. Heading Poster- Prove It!
3. Heading Poster- Support your answer with evidence from the text. Use evidence-based terms.
5. For example
6. For instance
7. The author said
8. According to the text
9. On page ___, it said that...
10. From my reading, I know that...
Please view the thumbnails to see some sample pages.
These posters are also available in the following themes:
• Dog Theme
• School Kids Theme
• Jungle/Zebra Theme
• Owl Theme
★You may also want to check out my "Less Mess" Fiction Interactive Notebook Activities (for Reading/Literature) as well! This resource features using evidence-based terms as well as a number of additional reading skills.