I saw some great binders on TpT to collect evidence for the fabulous new evaluation tool, but our disctrict used Kim Marshal's rubrics and so the ones on TpT didn't quite mesh with what I needed. So, I made one.
This includes 90 pages each standard is broken down with its own rubric. Some, not all have examples of evidence that could be collected. These were pieces of evidence we decided on as a district.
I also included an evidence collection form that I used this year and found very helpful.
Although I didn't start the binder as early as I hoped, it certainly made my first year of evaluations much easier.
I put all of these pages in page protectors and ordered the extra wide 8-tab dividers. I used six for the domains and two for the goals.
If you would like the cover page personalized, I can send a Word version if you email me.
Fonts by http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/
Borders by http://www.sweetberrypatch.com
Clipart by http://www.thistlegirl.com/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License