Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.24 MB | 28 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.9-10.1. They will draw inferences from literary text to make and support an analysis. Students will synthesize evidence collected from the text to best support conclusions with explicit and implicit
textual evidence. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as textual evidence and synthesize
• 1 assessment that includes two multiple choice questions and one matching question
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels