Evolution - Life Science Interactive Notebook Activities. This notebook activity pack will get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in evolutionary studies.
In this activity pack are 16 activities aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) including the following:
- Engaging INB activities offered with color or blackline illustrations. Many activities fit on a 1/2 a page so you save paper and can make half as many copies!
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Evolution introduction vocabulary word cloud and graphic organizer
- Evolution "evolves" mini-booklet
- Evolution vocabulary flippers (2)
- Who is Charles Darwin four door flipper
- The controversy of evolution writing activity using political cartoons
- Darwin's Galapagos travels and his finches notes and cut and paste
- Types of speciation flipper
- Natural selection and peppered moths cut and paste simulation
- Natural vs. artificial selection cut and paste Venn diagram
- Natural selection and survival of the fittest flipper
- Types of camouflage flipper
- Whale evolution card sort
- Evidence of evolution flipper
- Radioactive dating accordion booklet
- Evolution summary concept map
Get ALL of the INB activity packs in our store at a discount with the Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology!
It comes with ALL of the INB Activity Packs we offer in our store plus future packs we are releasing this year!
Or get this INB pack in our Evolution COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint, Handouts (Background info, Teacher & Student Notes, Labs, Projects, Activities, Study Guide, and Assessment), Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Evolution Science Interactive Notebook Activities by © Getting Nerdy, LLC