Also included in
- This set includes interactive notebook activities for 8 topics throughout biology. There is a wide range of activities to choose from, including differentiated activities for different levels. This unit can be used as a stand alone curriculum or as part of an existing curriculum. Please note that I$49.99$69.67Save $19.68
This is a set of interactive activities to support students as they learn about evolution- from changes over time, to Darwin, to evidence. A version of the notebook is hosted on Google Slides so that your students can access during remote learning!
This set includes both paperless and digital.
The following interactive notebook activities are included:
1. Introduction to Evolution Bellringer
2. Galapagos Islands Reference Maps
3. Darwin's Influences Map
4. Galapagos Islands Unique Animal Book Fold
5. Galapagos Finches Natural Selection Map
6. Change Through Time: "Bugtropolis"
7. Change Through Time: North American Sparrows
8. Evidence for Evolution Flip Flap Book
9. Tricky Ticks: Pesticide Resistance
10. Homologos vs. Analogous Structures
11. The Story of Common Ancestors & Vestigial Structures Book Fold
12. Homologous and Vestigial Structures Venn Diagram
13. Vocabulary Accordion Fold
14. Vocabulary Shutter Fold
You may also be Interested in:
Interested in an INB bundle? Check out the biology interactive notebook bundle, which contains 8 sets for a discount, including this one.
Other Interactive Notebooks offered by Biology Roots:
You can get this INB, plus 5 others, here: