About this Product
• This product includes homework assignments designed to be completed in 15 to 20 minutes independently.
• Homework worksheets align with my interactive notebook chapters.
• Answer key included.
• Download FREE Daily Homework assignments to learn more about my homework resources
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
Homework #1: What is evolution?
Homework #2: Theory of Natural Selection
Homework #3: Variation & Species Diversity
Homework #4: Frequency of Traits
Homework #5: Competition for Resources
Homework #6: Evidence for Evolution
Homework #7: Comparative Embryology
Homework #8: Comparative Anatomy
Homework #9: Fossils
Homework #10: The Fossil Record
Homework #11: DNA as a Molecular Clock
Homework #12: Phylogenetic Trees
Homework #13: Changes in the Environment
Homework #14: Endangerment & Extinction
Homework #15: Artificial Selection
Differentiation and Tiering
A colored shape code is denoted to help you differentiate concepts:
• Homework with a green circle cover basic ideas and understandings.
• Homework with a blue square cover intermediate ideas and understandings.
• Homework with a black diamond cover advanced ideas and understandings.
Each homework has three tasks with a "signal strength" to probe lower, mid and higher order thinking:
• Task 1 questions with a “low” signal assess whether students can remember, recall and understand facts.
• Task 2 questions with a “medium” signal assess whether students can apply, analyze or explain information.
• Task 3 questions with a “high” signal assess whether students can evaluate, judge or interpret information.
• This resource aligns with NGSS 3-LS4-1, MS-LS2-4, MS-LS4-1, MS-LS4-2, MS-LS4-3, MS-LS4-4, MS-LS4-5 & MS-LS4-6.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).