Want to introduce the Egyptian Pharaohs
in a fun
Hoping to find a comprehensive activity
on the Pharaohs of Egypt
This Examining Egyptian Pharaohs Meet and Greet Research Activity
will be a great addition to your Ancient Egypt
Allow students to examine the greatest pharaohs of Egypt with this Meet & Greet Research Activity.
Suggested teaching options are included allowing you to choose how students will collaborate in small groups, research for key content on the greatest pharaohs
, produce presentation sheets to share with their classmates, and evaluate the pharaohs to determine which pharaohs made the greatest impact
on Egyptian Civilization
Suggested Pharaohs for study:
Pharaoh Senusret I
King Tut (King Tutankhamun)
Pharaoh Ramses II
Pharaoh Ramses III
Pharaoh Thutmose III
Practice the following Social Studies skills:
Also included is the graphic organizer for students to collect the information, a spectrum activity to get the whole class up and engaged, and wrap up questions for assessment.
Answer key is not provided since individual answers will vary.
See complete resource in the PREVIEW!
This resource will work very well in a Ancient History Unit on the Ancient Egyptians. It is also available as part of my Ancient Egypt Unit in my TpT Store!
• Take a look at the many resources included in my Ancient Egypt Complete Unit:
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient Egypt Activity
• Settlement of Ancient Egyptian Civilizations Archeology Dig
• Egyptian Daily Life Centers Activity with Optional Task Cards
• Riverboat Tour of Ancient Egyptian Monuments & Pharaohs
• Ancient Egypt Civilization Notes on Powerpoint
• Examining the Egyptian Pharaohs Meet & Greet Research Activity
• Ancient Egypt Timeline Activity
• Contributions of the Ancient Egyptians Mural Drawing Activity
• Ancient Egypt Building A Pyramid Group Activity
• Ancient Egypt Unit Plan w/ Bellringers, Exit Prompts, and Homework suggestions
• Egyptian Daily Life Open Response Prompt
• King Tut Bio Reading
• Contributions of Ancient Egyptians Open Response Writing Prompt
• Unit Study Guide
• Unit Test w/Answer Key
And be sure to shop my TpT Store for other great resources for Geography, U.S. History, World History, Classroom Management, Classroom Decor, and more!