Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.09 MB | 4 pages
If you’re teaching Microsoft Excel 2013 to high school students, and your goal is that they all pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam, OR if you’re just looking for a good review, this assignments is for you. This review assignment is designed especially for high school students.
This assignment is aligned to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam objectives as well as the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC).
This assignment is not only a good final review but it can also be used as a performance based final exam and of course it will help you help your students pass the Microsoft certification exam. Students will be challenged and the material is interesting.
How to use in Your Classroom:
This review assignment is excellent to use as a whole class assignment or as an individual practice timed assignment. The assignment includes student files, step by step instructions, and the assignment completed (answer key). After you’ve made your purchase and downloaded the files we suggest that you:
• Save the student files on each of your classroom computers or a shared drive.
• Print/copy a classroom set of the student instruction handout and keep them so you’re ready to go when you need them.
• Review each assignment and objective(s) before you assign to your class.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
• Teacher Instructions with certification exam objective(s) and MOAC objective(s) listed for each step.
• Student instructions and student data file(s).
• The assignment completed.
If this assignment works well for you in your class please take a moment to post a review. Thanks in advance.
For more great resources visit my site: goaheadquizme.com