1st & 2nd QUARTER/TERM
Have you ever wanted to keep all your subject marks together on the one file and display a graph to parents at interview time of their student's progress compared to the class average? Here is the answer.
A flexible and customisable spreadsheet that allows for the following:
• up to ten subjects covering two quarters/terms
• up to ten tasks per quarter/term
• customise maximum mark for task
• customise weightings for different tasks
• adjust weightings to different quarters/terms for final mark
• automatically allocates a grade
• automatically allocates a class rank
• displays class average for each task
• customise subject names
This spreadsheet covers Quarters/Terms 1 & 2. A separate file also available covers Quarters/Terms 3 & 4.
A brief 1 minute YouTube clip shows the main features at the following link: http://youtu.be/HHP_UEj7fQ0
A more comprehensive clip shows the finer details:
It is advisable to "Save As" first of all to keep your original file in tact and create a working copy. Comments have also been built in on the first two spreadsheet tabs to explain features in detail. (Small red triangles on some cells.)
Please note: the file was created using 2011 version of Excel. Not all embedded features may work on earlier versions.