Students proficient in Power Point and Excel enjoy this challenge.
The directions are designed for students to utilize Excel skills and then to create a Power Point displaying their findings.
This project focuses on charts, simple formulas, and data. Students creatively display their findings For partners or individual use
1. Thoroughly go through the directions (each card is a mini chart project)
2. Make sure that you also review the evaluation of the project (it is closely tied to the directions)
2. Share example of final project
3. Usually I complete the first project with the students
4. Allow students plenty of time to complete the remaining projects.
5. Present projects as a final video to classmates.