Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Easy to use and ready-made! This worksheet guides students through the process of planning out their essay or story. It organizes their thoughts into a easy to read chart. On this chart, students will plan out their story by answering the following questions:
- WHERE does your story take place? (setting)
- WHEN does your story happen? (setting)
- WHO is going to be in your story? (characters)
- WHAT is happening in your story? (plot/conflict)
- HOW does your story end? (resolution)
This chart can be used with almost ALL types of writing projects. Students will quickly become familiar with the layout and be able to make their own planning sheet during their end of year testing.
This sheet can be easily altered to fit your particular lesson.
***This worksheet lesson is part of my Writing & Grammar Resource product. You can purchase the whole unit or just additional pieces by visiting my store***