Sometimes our little ones have difficulty expressing their emotions in ways that we think are appropriate.
This resource will help you address this issue in a fun way and help your students identify, control and express their emotions.
Kit includes 12 mini-posters showing the following feelings and emotions in boys and girls:
• Focus is on identifying emotions and in helping children learn to express and control their emotions.
• Directions to use posters and verbal prompts are provided to generate class discussion for students.
• Additional fun activity using small mirror is provided.
• Great for doing ABA drills with students with autism or with students who have difficulties expressing their feelings.
• Useful when teaching social skills to Early Childhood Special Needs Students.
• Small picture cards and graphic word cards plus text word cards are provided to be used to create a pocket chart activity. Activity provides reinforcement for students and also addresses the sight words: The, He, She, and is.
Check out our other product addressing emotions, "Emotions in Preschool" at the following link:
Emotions in Preschool
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!