Using Exclamation Marks is an 8 slide PowerPoint presentation focusing on how to identify exclamation marks in a sentence and how to use exclamation marks in the correct context. Using Exclamation Marks includes the following tasks and activities:
1. Definition of an exclamation/exclamation marks with examples.
2. Identifying exclamations and statements task.
3. Question and answer slides to enable peer assessment in the classroom.
4. Using imagery to aid understanding.
5. Consolidation of understanding plenary.
To preview Exclamation Marks click on the PowerPoint slide images.