In this engaging activity, students will study the structures and function of the excretory system. You can incorporate these task in your science centers.
My students always struggle to remember the structures of the excretory system. Therefore, I created this matching activity. Students will work in a small group to complete a series of tasks such as labeling the entire excretory system, kidney, and nephron. Students will also match for each structure the function.
Matching structures and functions of excretory system
Matching structures and functions of the kidney.
Matching structures and functions of a nephron.
You might also like:
Matching Cards about the
- The Reproductive System
- Sturctures and Functions of the Auditory System
- Sturctures and Functions of the Heart
Task Cards about the
- Muscular System
"I have..., Who has...?" Cards about the
- Auditory System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Plant and Animal Cells
- Blood Pressure LAB
- Biomagnification Skittle Simulation
- Blood Typing Virtual LAB
- The four components of blood-Video Worksheet
- Blood Cells-Jigsaw Group Activity
Power Point Presentations
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Covalent and Ionic Compounds & Review Game Slides
I would love to hear how you incorporated this game in your class! :D