Also included in
- SAVE 15%!!! In this set you receive detailed and Next Generation Science Standards aligned Scaffolded Notes, answer keys, Understanding Checkpoints (Quizzes), and coordinating PowerPoints for: *Systems of the Human Body*Circulatory System*Digestive System*Muscular System*Respiratory System*Skeletal$35.70$42.00Save $6.30
- With the purchase of this Complete Human Body Systems Bundle, you receive all of the following Doodle Notes (aka Squiggle Sheets) and PowerPoints. You receive:*Human Body Systems*Circulatory *Muscular*Nervous *Respiratory *Skeletal *Endocrine*Female Reproductive*Male Reproductive*Excretory/Urinary*$60.80$76.00Save $15.20
- SAVE 20%!!!These notes are not only fun, but help to students to meet Next Generation Science Standards.Notes are differentiated. 2 versions are included. Use the included answer key or choose to use the blank version to make the notes your own.When working through a Squiggle Sheets page, students c$128.00$160.00Save $32.00
- With your purchase of this Life Science Growing Bundle, you will receive all current and all future Life Science Doodle Notes, Understanding Checkpoints, and PowerPoints! The price at this point reflects only what is in the bundle at this time, plus 25% off.If you purchase this bundle now - you will$224.25$296.00Save $71.75
- With your purchase of this Growing Bundle, you will receive 100 Squiggle Sheets (#101-200) !!!! That's a $400 value!!! The price at this point reflects only what is in the bundle at this time, plus 30% off. If you purchase this bundle now - you will receive all of the future Squiggle Sheets for f$172.90$247.00Save $74.10
-DIFFERENTIATED CONCEPT NOTES -QUIZ -ANSWER KEYS -RIGOROUS
Do your students love to doodle while taking notes? Don't fight it, embrace it with Doodle Notes (aka Squiggle Sheets)!!!
These notes are not only fun but help students to meet Next Generation Science Standards.
Notes are differentiated. 3 versions are included. Use the included answer key or choose to use the blank version to make the notes your own.
Some things covered in these notes:
*how excretory system interacts with digestive system
*how excretory system interacts with circulatory system
When working through a Doodle Notes page, students complete a variety of tasks, including coloring, note-taking, and embellishing.
This note-taking strategy is backed by science. Findings indicate that students learn more and retain information longer if they write their notes by hand rather than typing them or having them handed to them. Also, additional research proves that the brain remembers information better when it’s presented in color. In other words, writing and drawing can make us smarter and doing it in color is even better! And students love them!!
Copy at 80% zoom for a perfect fit into interactive notebooks.
These notes include an Understanding Checkpoint and Answer Key. Use as an open note assignment or closed note quiz.
***Also offered separately is a powerpoint that shows close-ups of the included answer key, it assists students with completing their notes. I share these with my students in google classroom. They are able to work on their notes at their own pace or as homework.
**Doodle notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more information.**
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (be sure you are logged in). At the top of the page you'll see a box and the message “Give feedback on recent purchases”. Simply click the “GIVE FEEDBACK” button and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a comment for the product. I highly value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs.
- Also, be the first to know about new resources, freebies, and sales - just click the green star at the top of the page next to the Black-Eyed Susan Science logo. You will then receive customized email updates about my new products.
Thank you for visiting Black-Eyed Susan Science :)
MS-LS1-3. Use argument supported by evidence for how the body is a system of interacting subsystems composed of groups of cells. [Clarification Statement: Emphasis is on the conceptual understanding that cells form tissues and tissues form organs specialized for particular body functions. Examples could include the interaction of subsystems within a system and the normal functioning of those systems.] [Assessment Boundary: Assessment does not include the mechanism of one body system independent of others. Assessment is limited to the circulatory, excretory, digestive, respiratory, muscular, and nervous systems.]