The assignment contains 36 questions about the purpose, qualifications, powers, responsibilities and Constitutional limits of the Executive Branch. Students will use a kid-friendly website to answer the questions. I have included an answer key. Please message me if you have any questions.
*Great lesson plan!
*Editable Word Document
*The document can be uploaded to your website or Google Drive; however, please make sure it is password protected.
- Expectations Americans set for the President
- Evolution of the Presidency
- Requirements to be President
- Constitutional Powers Assigned to the President
- Checks and Balances
- Expanding the Power of the Executive Branch
- President’s Cabinet
- Important Agencies to the President
- White House Office Staff Members
- Electoral College
- Popular Vote
- The Succession of the President
- Speaker of the House
- The Constitutional Duty of the Vice President
- The President’s Leadership Powers
- Top Government Positions the President must Appoint
- Primary Responsibilities of the President
- State of the Union Address
- Qualities of a Strong President