Executive Function: Get Ready, Do, Done, planning sheets for classroom instruction and student planning based on information from Sarah Ward, Cognitive Connections and 360 Thinking™. Use to develop anchor charts or as handouts for Executive Function skills in your classroom. Students need to develop executive function skills to be more independent in the classroom and in life. They need to do the planning, if the teacher is doing the planning for them they will always be prompt dependent. Students learn how to plan, initiate and complete tasks independently. They must be able to “picture” what the finished product will be before they can plan and execute the task. If you don’t have a picture in your mind of what you are making for dinner how will you know what ingredients you need, how long it will take and the steps you need to complete to have a finished meal on the table at a certain time. All tasks have the same components you need to start with the end in mind and have a clear picture, before you can get ready by gathering materials and do the work needed to complete the task.
Included in this Product:
1. Classroom EF planning sheets for teaching EF Get Ready, Do, Done skills; high color, low color, and black and white where you can add your own color or copy onto colored paper. Laminate and use for classroom or small group instruction.
2. Student planning sheets for them to complete prior to starting assigned task; high color, low color, and black and white where students can add their own color.
3. Time Robber and Time Saver information for anchor chart.
4. Individual time saver cards that can be cut out and laminated for students to have at their desks.
5. What does all done look like information to be discussed and used for anchor charts.
Please remember to rate products for TpT credits. Credits can be used toward your future purchases on TpT. Your ratings are helpful when creating new products and I can also update any current product based on your feedback. My hope is that you are 100% satisfied and feel you can give the product a 4 star rating. If not, please send me a question/comment if there is something I can do to improve your downloaded purchase. Sales, ratings and new followers make my day. Thank you in advance for your time.