If you liked the format of my easy to use ABC Self Advocacy IEP Goal and you continue to have students who struggle with the executive functioning skills necessary to be successful in the school setting and beyond, then you’ll love this new IEP goal designed to help students become aware of their own executive functioning strengths and weaknesses as well as strategies to improve each skill.
The Executive Functioning Skills IEP goal Kit includes a comprehensive and measurable IEP goal for the junior high or high school student. This kit contains everything you need to write an appropriate and measurable executive functioning skills IEP goal including:
• Executive Functioning Skills Inventory - pre-test to determine strengths and weaknesses
• Annual Executive Functioning IEP Goal with measurable Short-Term Objectives
• IEP Goal Data Collection Worksheet for easy data collection.
• Recommended PLAFF statement
• Recommended baseline data format –including a brief explanation of each skill
Many students struggle with the executive functioning skills necessary to be successful in the school setting. This goal is intended to be most beneficial for use with students diagnosed with ADD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or a Learning Disability.