Help your students think through being prepared for the situation or event; which is difficult for some students. Knowing what needs to be taken with one to different places and/or on different occasions can be confusing. Being organized enough to gather those things together once the list has been made can also be difficult.
• 11 different situations (2 of which have 2 different picture scenes) and for each there are a variety of appropriate, unnecessary, and nonsensical items from which students choose.
• Where available, I have included b/w scene images, in order to save ink.
• You can set these up as file folder activities, use as sorting activities, or as a game.
• There is a page for making a list of items needed.
• There is a 2-page game board; print and put into a file folder for a large board.
• The 42 game cards ask students to name items needed to bring to various events/locations or the cards name items and ask students to tell where they might be going.
• An alternate die game format is provided, too.
going to the beach
going on a picnic
going to the mountains in winter
going on a plane ride
going hiking in the desert
going on a walk to the lake
going ice skating
going to school
going out in the snow
going to gym/p.e.
Try my related language in life skills activities