If you are teaching about Japanese Internment
, this is a must read!
ordered Japanese-American citizens into internment camps
during WWII. As your students analyze this primary source
, they will also be examining content about this event in American history.
This 1-page handout provides the original legislation as well as the document image for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of American documents and, in this case, the Executive Order 9066 in 1942
. Includes a significance wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information to explain the significance of the legislation.
Answer Key is Provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress, National Archives or public domain.
Document image is not clear for text reading as all text is in reading block, but is provided for students to see actual document and to evaluate larger content such as dates and format.
See sample for actual product.
Great class or homework assignment!
• Home Front in WWII Primary Source Analysis Activity Handout US History WW2
• Minorities in WWII Primary Source Analysis Handout Homework US History WW2
• Atrocities of WWII PowerPoint Lecture Notes & Internet Research Activity WW2
• WWII Images on PPT for World War Two Unit Introduction WW2
• WWII Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson WW2
• WWII Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson WW2
• WWII SPRITE Reading & Social Studies Graphic Organizer World War II WW2
• WWII Task Rotation Creative or Mastery Assignments or Homework WW2
• WWII World War Two COMPLETE UNIT for World History WW2
See other Primary Source Analysis Activities in my TpT Store!
You may really like my U.S. Primary Source Analysis Bundle and My SPRITE Series!
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!