PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students need some exercise? This Exercise Picture Sort is a great interactive activity to help students identify physical activities that promote health and fitness.
Perfect for Life Skillsand Special Education classes learning about health and fitness.
Picture card are sorted into 2 categories (Exercise/Not Exercise) using a pocket chart, table top or task box presentation. Simple text with teen clip art and communication boards to increase participation.
Be sure to click on the PREVIEW to see sample pages.
· Easy Prep directions
· Activity visual/directions for staff
· Header labels for pocket charts or tabletop display
· 8 pages of Exercise/NOT Exercise picture sorting cards
· Exercise definition card
· Exercise Visual: What exercise did you do today?
· 3 Communication boards to increase communication and interaction
Don’t forget to leave feedback for TpT points toward FREE TpT purchases.
Follow Me for updates on new products!
Thank you so much!
Adapted for Teens