Exit Slips, FREE, Reflection on New Learning Exit Slips for all Subjects
* This resource was created to help teachers hold kids accountable for their new learning each day and to use as an ongoing assessments of teaching and learning.
* These printable graphic organizers are general enough that they can be used in any subject, daily, weekly, or at the end of a unit.
* Find out what you students are really learning by having them complete these reflection forms.
* They also work great to use during parent-teacher conference time. Or, they can be sent home for parents to see. One idea is to have students complete them every Friday as a reflection of learning for the week.
* Careful analysis of what students say on these forms will also help teachers know what objectives they may need to reteach.
* I hope you can use these forms over and over with your students and find them useful in many ways!
*** To see many more free and priced resources for your classroom, click on the link below:
Resources from Jen Bengel