20 different exit slips for any lesson or reflection at the end of the day.
Perfect for students to demonstrate their understandings and reflect on their own lessons.
Questions complied from a range of Higher Order Questioning resources including 'Harvard Thinking Tools' and 'Fisher & Frey, 2004'
- Write and explain one thing you learnt this lesson.
- Discuss how what you learnt could be used in the real world.
- What was the biggest challenge today? Explain why.
- How would you explain what we’ve learnt to another student?
- If you could do this task over again, what would you do differently?
- If you could design another activity or a project for this lesson what would it be?
- What 4 words are important to this lesson. Explain why they are important.