Use with any lesson for formative assessment.
Perfect for Social Studies, History, Math, ELA, Science, Music, Art, PE, Etc.
Six Exit Slips (2 pages/3 slips per page):
• The most important thing I learned today was …
• I didn’t understand …
• Summarize what you learned today in 25 words or less.
• How can today’s lesson be used in the real world?
• 3-2-1: Three things I learned today; Two things I found Interesting; One question I still have
• What stuck with you today?
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the “follow”
link near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about flash freebies and you will also be able to see when I add to a product you have purchased. Any purchased product can be downloaded unlimited times. ☺
If you like this, you can see a few of my other resources here: