Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.48 MB | 7 pages
Exit slips are a form of formative assessment, in that, teachers use the data they yield to drive their instruction. These exit slips can be used to assess students’ understanding of any subject after a lesson has been taught. I developed these exit slips when I taught 4th and 5th grade math. So, I recommend using them for grades 4 through 12.
Teachers should use these exit slips to:
• Assess students’ understanding
• Plan for differentiated instruction
• Encourage students to think critically
• Promote metacognition in the classroom
• Three Things I Learned Exit Slip (2 per page)
• TMI Exit Slip (2 per page)
• Q&A Exit Slip (2 per page)
• Dynamic Donuts Exit Slip (2 per page)
• Square Biz Exit Slip (2 per page)
• Instructional Guide