See the exit ticket by downloading the preview!
Do you love exit tickets, but want ONE ticket that serves ALL purposes?
Exit ticket investigations help students to…
• Review the learning target and process new information
• Reflect on what they’ve learned
• Share thoughts about new information
• Think critically about a variety of topics
Exit ticket investigations provide a five-minute informal assessment allowing teachers to quickly…
• Differentiate planning
• Differentiate instruction
• Understand student misunderstandings
• Understand student interest
• Publish student comments
• Allow EVERY student a voice
Exit ticket investigations can include student comments, suggestions, critiques, and proof of understanding. Examples:
• Write one thing you learned today.
• Discuss how your learning could be applied to the real world.
• What topic would you like to learn more about?
• What are you struggling to understand?
• What did you find most interesting?
• What did you find most important?
• Summarize today’s lesson in 20 words or less.
• Define symmetry.
These exit ticket investigations can be used in ALL subject areas for ANY topic. Just copy, cut, and distribute. Students complete the investigation based on YOUR prompt.
"Working hard to make teaching easy!" -Smarter Teaching