This EDITABLE Exit Ticket Journal is designed to help students reflect on the lesson and teachers determine whether or not their students are accurately comprehending the material. 275 unique and engaging prompts for the entire school year are included in this resource.
Tired of coming up with a new exit ticket prompt every single day? Yeah, me too! That's why I designed this journal. Reflection is a HUGE part of the learning process and proving students with the daily routine of an exit ticket will be mutually beneficial!
This journal has generic yet challenging prompts that will work for ANY subject area for grades 5-12 (check out the preview to see examples of the questions). For example, the question "CREATE A MULTIPLE CHOICE TEST QUESTION BASED ON TODAY'S LESSON" could be answered by a 5th grade student or a senior in high school in any subject!
This resource includes:
- 275 unique and creative exit ticket prompts designed to help students reflect on each lesson of the entire school year.
- An exit ticket journal rubric used to assess student comprehension.
- Teacher directions and tabs to keep you and students organized.
- Cover pages for each of the months.
- An entire week of prompts on each page to save on printing costs. This journal is also designed in black and white (aside from cover pages that print easily in grayscale).
- A 100% editable version for easy adjustments.
- Prompts that are generic yet challenging enough to work with any subject grades 7-12.
Benefits of this journal include:
1. Create routine with your students. Each day, your students will know to grab their exit ticket journal the last 5-7 minutes of class and begin working on the prompt.
2. Forget having to come up with creative exit ticket prompts on the spot each morning, that’s all taken care of for you! You now have time to focus on your other planning.
3. The prompts provide get students the opportunity to reflect on the day’s lesson and gives YOU the chance to assess their comprehension.
4. No mess, easy to grade, and simple to keep organized.
This resource is a CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT miracle! Seriously!!! If your students are anything like mine, they get RESTLESS at the end of a class period. This exit ticket journal provides students with a purposeful activity to prevent the chatter and focus on reflection.
For the DIGITAL version (paperless) version of this resource, click below:
DIGITAL Exit Ticket Journal
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!