See the exit ticket by downloading the preview.
This one exit ticket serves all purposes. It helps students to…
• Review the learning target and process new information
• Reflect on what they’ve learned
• Share thoughts about new information
• Think critically about a variety of topics
It provides a five-minute informal assessment allowing teachers to quickly…
• Differentiate planning
• Differentiate instruction
• Understand student misunderstandings
• Understand student interest
• Publish student comments
• Allow every student a voice
It can be used to include student comments, suggestions, critiques, and proof of understanding. Examples:
• Write one thing you learned today.
• Discuss how your learning could be applied to the real world.
• What topic would you like to learn more about?
• What are you struggling to understand?
• What did you find most interesting?
• What did you find most important?
• Summarize today’s lesson in 20 words or less.
• Define symmetry.
Just print, cut, and distribute. Students complete the investigation based on the prompt.
"Working hard to make teaching easy." -Smarter Teaching