Also included in
- Do you have a TON of Sticky Notes?Are you looking for meaningful tools to support your students during reading, writing, and math? Are you looking for a quick and easy way to assess your students understanding? Do you like to save money?If you answered yes to any of these questions then this bundle$22.50$31.00Save $8.50
- If you are looking for a quick and meaningful way to check your students level of understanding after a lesson, these exit ticket templates are for your. These Exit Ticket Sticky Notes are the perfect tool to check in with your students at the end of any lesson. Teachers can quickly and easily print$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
If you are looking for a quick and meaningful way to check your students level of understanding after a lesson, these exit ticket templates are for your. These exit tickets are the perfect tool to check in with your students at the end of any lesson. Teachers can quickly and easily print on sticky notes and the fun writing prompts make it interesting for students to share what they learned about the lesson.
*This resource is also available in a digital format created using Google Slides.
It is super easy to print on sticky notes and directions for doing so are included. This product also works great if you choose just to print on bright and colorful paper. The small writing space is perfect to keep students focused and get them thinking about what they learned.
Exit Ticket Templates Included:
- My Top 5 List
- The Most Important Thing…
- Watermelon/Tiny Seed
- Stop, Slow, or Ready to Go?
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
- Check for Understanding
- Multiple Choice Question
- True False Question
- 10 Words or Less
- One Thing I discovered
- I noticed…
- In My Teacher’s Shoes
- My A-Ha Moment
- It Really Stuck!
- What Would You Pack?
- Brain Dump
- What’s a Picture Worth?
- Text Me Your Takeaways
- I used to Think…
- Sentence, Phrase, Word
- It’s Worth Noting…
- Wise Words
- And the MVP Goes To…
- Making Connections
- Key Words
- 30 Sticky Note Templates
- 2 Printing Options (print a single template on a page, or print a page of mixed templates)
- Printing Directions
- Teaching Tips
- Digital version of the exit tickets
How to use this product?
- Works great for accountability at the end of a lesson.
- Quick and easy way to assess at the end of a mini-lesson.
- Can incorporate into daily routine and use as an end of day reflection.
- Can place all of the sticky notes on an anchor chart to document whole class learning.
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.