Included in this product is a set of six exit tickets designed to help students self-assess their own learning. While the title of this product is "Exit Tickets" you can use these as warm-ups, formative assessments, or reflection activities.
Here is a list of the Exit Tickets:
- What's the Big Idea? (Students list/discuss both a big idea they understand and one that they don't fully understand)
- Brain Dump (Students reflect on their learning using a sentence starter to help them begin their thoughts.
- Stop Light (Students rate their level of understanding of a lesson/activity - red, yellow, or green - and explain why they chose that rating.)
- Facebook Status (Students construct a Facebook status update to reflect their learning.)
- Twitter (Students create a tweet about what they learned using 140 characters or less.) ***The title includes "@Science" to give students someone to respond to, but you can have students use a different Twitter handle.
- 3-2-1 Exit Ticket (A traditional exit ticket where students focus on 3 things they learned, 2 things they found interesting, and 1 question they have, or one they could develop to ask their peers if they don't have a specific question.)
Please note: Each of these documents were designed to generate two forms on one page so that you can easily cut the page in half to help save paper.