Getting formative assessments and feedback is easy with editable emoji exit tickets. Each sheet provides a week’s worth of exit slips for each student, so you don’t need to worry about keeping track of index cards, wasting paper, or making copies.
With 45 different slips (in color and B&W -- total of 90 slips!), your students can choose one that fits their mood. The open-ended question means you can use every day and for any class -- or edit the prompt to fit your needs.
Can be used in any subject or grade level to gather student feedback.
Print and digital -- ready to use!
This resource includes:
- print and digital
- 18 pages of print exit slips
- 15 smiley emoji slips
- 15 silly pineapple emojis
- 15 cute dog emojis
- each one also in B&W -- students can color them in
- each page includes a blank outline so students can customize their emoji!
- a link to four digital exit slips to share in your digital classroom
Ways to use this:
- Print, 3-hole punch, and have students store in their binders or a folder. No more fussing with index cards or extra paper.
- Edit the prompt to meet your needs.
- Share a digital exit ticket in your on-line classroom.
- Use as formative assessments to create groups, plan reteaching, organize conferences
Reasons to love these exit tickets:
- Digital & print
- You have 9 weeks of exit slips!
- Students can choose their own ticket with an emoji that matches their feelings.
- The open-ended prompt works with any topic.
- Helps students be accountable for their time in class.
- Perfect for workshop and project-based learning activities
- Great way to keep open communication with your students!
- This is going to save you so much time!
What teachers are saying:
- "Very fun-my kids love having options for giving feedback."
- When you download the PDF, you'll find the link to the digital slides on page 5 of the document. You'll be prompted to make a copy of the file to your drive.
Be sure to check out the preview -- including the video!
If you love emojis, you’ll love these other fun resources!
I love hearing from you! Please leave feedback -- or if you have any questions, just leave them in the Q & A below, and I'll get right back to you!
I hope you'll follow my store, so you'll be the first to hear about new products and sales!
Copyright Just Add Students
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.