Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
26.91 MB | 43 pages
Welcome to I Heart Grade 3!
Thank you for visiting my store! These exit tickets will delight your students and will help you quickly and effectively assess if your students have understood the current concept being taught/ worked on.
Each exit ticket has squares that are located close to the answer lines for your students. This is where you can put your stick/ stamp when the student has answered the question correctly.
Topics included in this package are:
1. I can write the numbers represented.
2. I can show the place value of a digit.
3. I can show the value of a number.
4. I can decompose a number.
5. I can compare numbers.
6. I can show lines of reflection.
7. I can draw images that respect the line of reflection.
8. I can continue a tessellation.
9. I can create my own tessellation.
10. I can name parts of a multiplication sentence.
11. I can find the products of numbers.
12. I can name the parts of a division sentence.
13. I can find the quotient of numbers.
14. I can add 4-digit numbers with and without regrouping.
15. I can subtract 4-digit numbers with and without regrouping.
16. I can name coordinates on a Cartesian plane.
17. I can place coordinates on a Cartesian plane.
18. I can find missing terms.
19. I can identify types of angles.
20. I can draw parallel and perpendicular lines.
21. I can identify the characteristics of quadrilaterals.
22. I can draw convex and nonconvex polygons.
23. I can complete number patterns.
24. I can multiply 2-digit by 1-digit numbers.
25. I can parts of a fraction.
26. I can colour the fraction represented. (Canadian students).
26. I can color the fraction represented. (American students).
27. I can compare fractions.
28. I can write each decimal in fraction form.
29. I can write each fraction in decimal form.
30. I can place decimals on a number line.
31. I can count money. (Canadian students)
31. I can count money. (American students)
32. I can choose the most appropriate unit of measurement.
33. I can find equivalent measurements.
34. I can calculate the perimeter and area of plane figures using square units.
35. I can calculate the perimeter and area of plane figures.
36. I can complete a bar graph.
37. I can gather information from a graph.
38. I can complete a broken line graph.
39. I can draw two examples of each type of solid.
40. I can name solids by analyzing their nets.
41. I can divide 3-digit by 2-digit numbers using base 10 blocks.
42. I can divide numbers with remainders.
43. I can identify equivalent fractions.
44. I can add decimals.
45. I can subtract decimals.
46. I can multiply 3-digit by 1-digit numbers,
47. I can round numbers to the nearest 10, 100, and 1000.
48. I can round numbers to the nearest unit and tenth.
49. I can make all square numbers from 1-10.
50. I can find the factors of a number.
51. I can tell time on an analog clock.
52. I can tell the duration of events.
53. I can calculate the volume of an object using cubic units.
54. I can choose the right measurement.
55. I can identify the probability of an outcome.
56. I can identify equivalent expressions.
57. I can identify decimals, fractions, and percentages from a grid.
58. I can represent percentages on a grid.
Two certificates of completion are included in this package.
Should you have any questions or comments about this product, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org