I like to call these "Check for Understanding" Slips because they are a quick way to informally assess how well your students understood what you've taught. They were designed to include an simple self-assessment section using a thumbs-up / thumbs down image so you can tell at a glance which students need your help.
These are great for:
- planning future instruction
- forming small groups
- preventing misbehavior that can occur when there is downtime at students transition at the end of a lesson
- 20 Exit Slips that can be Used with ANY Lesson
- 2 Versions of Each (lined and unlined)
- 2 Printing Options (4 to a page of the same prompt or 4 different prompts on a page for single-student printing)