Expandable surprise cards are easy for children to learn how to make. They are a fun addition to the classroom.
This pack contains folding instructions, a brief outline of how to create your drawings and two celebration prompts - a gift box to color in and add a surprise too and a celebration cake.
The children can practice their coloring and drawing skills and once they have master the basics move on to designing their own expandable surprise cards.
The images below also show designs by children themselves (not included in pack), but provided as samples of what chidren can do, once they have learnt the process.
* Lesson overview
* Worksheet instructions
* Two drawing prompts: Gift Box and Cake*
* perfect for Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries or other celebrations
* Practice folding skills
* Practice coloring skills
* Practice drawing and writing skills (if messages added)
* Reading & following instructions
* Pens to decorate
* It is possible to add extras such as stickers