Expanded Form SCOOT Game
3-digit numbers with 28 cards, student answer sheet, and teacher answer key.
With half of cards written in expanded form and half of cards written in numeric form (every other card). Students either write the number after being given expanded form, or write expanded form after being given number.
How to play:
• Place one scoot card at each student’s desk/seat.
• Students will move around the room from one seat to the next.
• At each seat, students will either expand the given 3-digit number, or write the expanded number in numeric form.
• After a predetermined length of time (example: 30 seconds), the students rotate when the teacher says, “Scoot!”
• The game ends when each student has visited each seat.
Simply print, laminate, and cut cards for a low prep activity that students love. Scoot activities allow students to move around the room from seat to seat, while practicing a concept.
To see my Base Ten Blocks SCOOT Game click HERE
To see my Synonym and Antonym SCOOT Game click HERE
To see my Comparing Numbers SCOOT Game click HERE