This bundle has five activities to practice expanded form or place value.
1. Coloring page - Children spin and a spinner and color in the part of the picture that matches the clue. (There is a 9 in the ten's place.)
2. Roll, Write, Build, and Expanded Form - Children roll a number, write it, build it with base ten blocks, and write it in expanded form.
3. Expanded Form Puzzles - Children put puzzles together by using expanded form.
4. Expanded Form Match and Color - Children look at an expanded form expression and draw a line to the answer.
5. Expanded Form Game - Students draw three numbers and then create expression to make that number. The first person that can correctly make three equations win.